Contrôles C.E.I. Inc. was founded in 1988 and is specialised in the fabrication of industrial and commercial automation and control panels. We’re also a distributor of automation and control products. All of the assemblies we manufacture are C.S.A certified as well as NRTL or CE upon request, giving us the opportunity to export outside of Canada. We also have a great deal of knowledge and experience regarding control and automation processes spanning many sectors of activity such as industrial boilers, wood drying kilns, water pumping stations and water treatment plants. The quality of our products reflects our attention to detail and permits you to benefit from our expertise.
You can rely on us to manufacture high quality control and automation panels tailored for specific applications in various domains such as:
- Industrial or commercial control panels for pumps, fans and lighting that meet your specific needs and requirements
- Process control of wood or bio-fuel industrial boilers
- Process control of wood drying kilns for soft or hard woods c/w Winséchoir software
- Control and automation panels for water pumping stations and wells (drinking water)
- Control and automation panels for water treatment plants (sewage & wastewater)
- Magnetic starters, drives and soft-starters for all types of applications
- Manufacturing process control c/w PLC’s and HMI’s
- Motor control centres (MCC’s) for all types of applications
We have highly skilled programmers fully capable of programming programmable logic controllers (PLC’s) and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI’s) as well as creating custom graphics for HMI’s.
In 2000, we moved from our original location of 6,000 sq ft on Gamache boulevard to our present location of 12,500 sq ft at Pierre-Roux East boulevard.
In 2013, we added 9,000 sq ft, to our current location giving us a total of 21,500 sq ft in order to better serve you.
Here is a list of our main partners: